Cancun beachfront all-inclusive family resort
The jewel in the crown of the Royal Resorts Cancun collection, The Royal Sands has a truly regal beachfront setting, five-star amenities and everything you need for Royal Relaxation. It is close to Luxury Avenue, Playa Delfines, and La Isla Shopping Mall. Additional attractions near this resort include El Rey Ruins and Yamil Lu’um. The nearest golf course is five minutes away and the Punta Cancun nightclub district is 10 minutes from the resort and it is a 20-minute drive to the airport.
Impressive amenities and gracious hospitality
Unwind on the beach or by the pool. Work out at the Fitness Center or on the tennis courts and enjoy a different activity every day. Take the plunge and enjoy Cancun’s water sports, The Royal Sands Marina lies opposite the resort on the shores of the lagoon. For added indulgence spend time at the Spa. When the sun goes down, a tempting array of dining choices and entertainment awaits. Whatever you decide to do, you’ll experience the gracious hospitality that is a Royal Resorts® hallmark.
Spacious Master Suites with oceanview terraces
The ample two-bedroom master suites have a fully equipped kitchen, living area and ocean-view terrace. Suite amenities include central air-conditioning, flat screen TVs, DVD players, Wi-Fi access, telephone, safety deposit box, walk in closets, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, fridge, cooker, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and toaster. Size: 1,448 square feet including terrace
The master suites at The Royal Sands can be divided into a suite sleeping four and a standard room for two.
- This hotel is arranged over 9 floors
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 25
Travelling with others
- Children’s club (ages 4 – 12)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Accessible parking
- Extended parking
- All-inclusive (taxes and gratuities included)
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
Taking the kids?
- Children’s club
- Supervised childcare/activities
Food and drink
- 5 restaurants
- Snack bar/deli
- Beach bar
- Swim-up bar
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
Things to do
- Beach towels
- Number of outdoor pools – 2
- Outdoor tennis courts 4
- Marina on site
- Children’s pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Tennis on site
- Swim-up bar
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers – 15
- Year Built 2000
- Designated smoking areas
- Disabled parking
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the Room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
Things to enjoy
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Access via exterior corridors
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests’ discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- Meals and beverages at companion properties
- Dining and beverage availability limited at one or more venues
- Surcharges for premium food items
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Tennis lessons
- Water fitness
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Open from 9 AM until 6 PM
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to offsite clubs
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Airport transfers
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Golf green fees
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Premium food items
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Windsurfing equipment
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
The state-of-the-art Spa offers the latest facials, body scrubs and anti-aging therapies to soothe away the stresses of daily life, leaving you radiant, refreshed and revitalized.Nourish your body inside and out with some simply scrumptious therapies from the Spa Organic line.
Try the Strawberry Delight Facial, the Coconut-Bamboo & Green Tea Mousse or the Champagne & Berries Body Wrap.Choose from a variety of massages ranging from Hot Stone, Lomi-Lomi and Swedish to a Moon & Stars Massage on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean. Beach, villa and terrace massages are also available.
Start your Spa pampering with some hydrotherapy in the sauna and Jacuzzi before choosing your therapies for the day.The Spa has a Fitness Center (included with your all-inclusive rate) with cardiovascular equipment and weights for your daily workout and there’s a Beauty Salon (surcharge) so that you can get a new look to go with your golden tan. NOTE: Full-service Spa and Wet Area, Beauty Salon and Massage service are not included in your all-inclusive rate.
- La Veranda – Overlooking the ocean, this family restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
- Hacienda Sisal – This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves dinner and brunch.
- Char Hut – This poolside café specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only.
- Sidelines Sports Bar – Onsite sports barHappy hour is offered.
- The Royal Roast – This coffee shop serves light fare only.
Deposit: MXN 1500 per night
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of MXN 1250
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of MXN 250 per person (roundtrip)
Best Resort in Cancun for Families.