Situated on a private stretch of beach, Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa – All Inclusive is in Cancun and offers easy access to Plaza Caracol, Playa Caracol, and Forum Beach. Also nearby are Playa Gaviota Azul and Nautilus Diving and Training Center.
At this all-inclusive property meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars are included in room rates. Taxes and gratuities, recreational activities, and entertainment may be included. Charges may apply for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
At Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa – All Inclusive you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. Want a nice, cool drink? Try the beachside bar or one of the resort’s other drinking venues including a beach bar and a swim-up bar.
The resort offers 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharges apply). Additional amenities at this 4-star resort include an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a fitness center.
The 441 air-conditioned guestrooms at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa – All Inclusive include iPod docking stations and minibars. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with plasma TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer showers, bathrobes, hair dryers, and slippers. Additional amenities include safes and coffee/tea makers. Turndown service is offered nightly and housekeeping is available daily.
- Preferred Club Ocean View
- Deluxe Room, Balcony, Oceanfront
- Preferred Club Corner Suite Ocean Front
- Deluxe Room, Oceanfront
- Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite
- Deluxe Room, Balcony, Partial Ocean View
- Deluxe Room, Partial Ocean View
- This hotel has 441 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- WiFi in public areas (surcharge)
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
In the Hotel
|Taking the kids?||
|Food and drink||
|Things to do||
In the Room
- This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
- Pevonia has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, massages, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- World Cafe – This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Portofino – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only.
- Himitsu – This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves dinner only.
- Bordeaux – This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only.
- El Patio – This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves dinner only.