Address: Punta Nizuc, Blvd. Kukulcan Km.21 – 260, Cancun, QROO, 77500, Mexico.
Nizuc Resort and Spa sits on a private beach in Cancun, within easy reach of Wet n’ Wild, Playa Delfines, and El Rey Ruins. Other attractions in the area include La Isla Shopping Mall and Aquaworld.
Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Nizuc Resort and Spa like an indoor pool and a children’s pool. Want a nice, cool drink? Try the beachside bar or one of the resort’s other drinking venues including 3 bars/lounges and a beach bar.
The resort offers 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities at this 5-star resort include a complimentary children’s club, a fitness center, and a sauna. Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests.
Rooms open to balconies. The 274 air-conditioned guestrooms at Nizuc Resort and Spa include iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Beds have Select Comfort mattresses, Egyptian cotton sheets, and premium bedding.
Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is provided. 47-inch flat-screen TVs are equipped with premium satellite channels, DVD players, and video-game consoles. Bathrooms offer bathtubs with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Bathrooms also include bathrobes,designer toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room minibars, espresso makers, and coffee/tea makers are provided. Additional amenities include complimentary newspapers and slippers. Turndown service is offered nightly and housekeeping is available daily.
- Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
- Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Garden Area
- Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
- Garden Pool Villa
- Garden Pool Pavillion Villa
- Suite, 1 King Bed
- This hotel has 274 rooms
- Check-in time 3 PM-12:30 AM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian’s room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Free children’s club
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 4.5 kg)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
In the hotel
|Taking the kids?||
|Food and drink||
|Things to do||
In the room
|Things to enjoy||
|Food and drink||
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort’s full-service spa, Spa at NIZUC. Services include massages, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Cafe de la Playa – Overlooking the pool, this brasserie specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
- Ramona – Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Ni – Overlooking the ocean, this seafood restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves lunch and light fare.
- La Punta Lounge and Grill – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Terra Nostra – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only.
- Fitness facilities
- Steam room
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa tub.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.