Hotel Zone Beachfront Resort with 7 restaurants and Spa 4 Star
- 372 guestrooms
- On the beach
- 7 restaurants and 5 bars/lounges
- Full-service spa
- 3 outdoor pools
- Health club
- Beach sun loungers
- Limo/town car service
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking
Feel at home
- Sofa bed
- Separate sitting area
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
- In Hotel Zone
- Plaza Caracol Mall – 7 min walk
- Caracol Beach – 7 min walk
- Cancun Convention Center – 8 min walk
- Forum Beach & Mandala Beach Club – 10 min walk
- Gaviota Azul Beach – 11 min walk
- Forum By The Sea Mall – 11 min walk
- Delphinus Dreams – 12 min walk
- Chac Mool Beach – 17 min walk
- Cancun Golf Club at Pok Ta Pok – 20 min walk
- Tortuga Beach – 29 min walk
- Night Clubs – 10 min walk
- Riu Palace Las Americas All Inclusive – Adults Only is positioned along the calm-water shoreline of Cancun, Mexico. Cancun Convention Center is located 300 meters from the hotel and the gangway for the Isla Mujeres ferry is 600 meters away.
- This Art Deco designed, all-inclusive resort features 7 restaurants that cater to almost every taste, from theme buffets served at Don Robertos to the dramatic ambience of Sakura’s Japanese restaurant. Drinking establishments include swim-up and poolside venues, plus a theater bar. Following sightseeing, guests may try the jetted section of one of the outdoor pools, or refresh in the geometrically shaped outdoor pool. Two-person lounging beds provide means to stay cool while floating beneath the Cancun sun.
- The All-Inclusive Plan includes use of snorkeling gear, kayaks, and small sailboats. A health-and-beauty spa with complimentary saunas and 2, 8-person spa tubs offers manicures and pedicures, facial and body treatments, massage, and hair care. A fitness room contains cardio and weight machines. The resort is home to the Krystal Dining Room, which is a gourmet a la carte restaurant that features a “New fusion restaurant concept” that blends 50 years of history, local ingredients, and regional flavors.
This resort offers 372 guest suites in a 9-story building. Balconies with cushioned chairs provide views of Nichupte Lagoon or the Caribbean Sea. Accented by arches and columns, step-down sitting areas are furnished with coffee tables, and loveseats or double sofa beds. Décor includes mahogany-stained trim and antique-style furniture. Televisions have satellite service and high-speed Internet access (surcharge) is available. Marble bathrooms feature twin-sink granite vanities. In-room accessibility is provided. As part of the All-Inclusive Plan, rooms and suites include minibars that contain beer and soft drinks and liquor dispensers.
- This hotel has 372 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
92% of customers were happy with check-in
- Check-in time 3 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
- here is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won’t be able to check in until the next morning.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds). Children not allowed.
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
- Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests’ discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- In-room liquor dispensers
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Fitness facilities
- Water fitness
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
- As expected of a adults only hotel, guests receive high quality spa services at Riu Palace Las Americas All Inclusive. The hotel’s wellness center, Renova Spa, offers a variety of treatments and massages, including Aromatherapy treatments. Additionally, visitors can enjoy excellent amenities such as the freshwater swimming pool, spa tub, gym, and sauna.
- Guests under 18 are not allowed in the spa.
- Don Roberto – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
- Sakura – This diner specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch only. Open daily.
- Los Arcos – This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
- Krystal – This restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
- Black & White – This steakhouse serves dinner only. Open daily.
cancun all inclusive adults only best hotels in cancun for adults best all inclusive resorts in cancun cancun all inclusive resorts adults only all inclusive vacations adults only
icelandic water icelandic glacial cancun riviera maya