Situated on a stretch of beach in Cancun, Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort All Inclusive is within easy reach of Playa Ballenas, La Isla Shopping Mall, and Aquaworld. Also nearby are Luxury Avenue and Kukulcan Plaza.
At this all-inclusive property meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars are included in room rates. Taxes and gratuities, recreational activities, and entertainment may be included. Charges may apply for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers or kick back in the shade with cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas. At Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort All Inclusive you can cool off in one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
Dining options at this all-inclusive resort include 3 restaurants. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and a computer station is located on site. Additional amenities at this Art Deco property include an outdoor tennis court, a health club, and a spa tub. Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests.
The 212 air-conditioned guestrooms at Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort All Inclusive include MP3 docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Beds have pillow-top mattresses, down comforters, and premium bedding. Wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge) is provided. 32–inch plasma TVs are equipped with premium cable channels, first-run movies, and pay movies. Bathrooms offer separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall shower-heads. Bathrooms also include bathrobes, hair dryers, and slippers. In-room minibars, coffee/tea makers, and complimentary bottled water are provided. Additional amenities include irons/ironing boards and complimentary toiletries. Turn-down service is offered nightly and housekeeping is available daily.
- This hotel has 212 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- WiFi in rooms *
- Free self parking
- Accessible parking
- All-inclusive (taxes and gratuities included)
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
|Taking the kids?||
|Food and drink||
|Things to do||
In the room
|Things to enjoy||
|Food and drink||
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
- Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests’ discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- Buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- Surcharges for premium food items
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Theme parties
Spa del Mar has 13 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, and a spa tub.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 17 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Zango Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- St. Trop – This beachfront bar specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
- Gaijin Teppanyaki Rest – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
- Seasons Restaurant – Overlooking the ocean and pool, this fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only.
- Bar One – This lobby lounge overlooks the pool and garden.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
- Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Guests under 17 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of MXN 2500